Wednesday, July 22, 2009

School

We registered Sawyer for the Kindergarten Prep. program this morning. The program is through the J.O. Combs School District and is located at a brand new elementary school, called Ranch Elementary. I can not believe in a couple of weeks, my baby will be going to school! We are going school shopping soon to get him a spiffy new outfit for the first day and a backpack. He is only going to be gone 3 days a week and 3 hours each day. It is going to be so weird!! I don't think Thatcher will know what to do with himself. Pat and I are so excited for him!! On August 7th we have meet the teacher so we will get to see his classroom. My baby is growing up so fast!!

1 comment:

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Fun for Sawyer! My little guy starts Kindergarten in a few weeks! Crazy how fast they grow up:-)